Saturday, May 18th-- What Can You Accomplish in 90 Seconds? With Pushups for Charity You Can Help Military Returning From Combat. Revolution Fitness Club has partnered with Elite Cheer Sensation to bring you Pushups for Charity 2013, a 90-Second Pushup Competition to Benefit Troops through 501c3 Non-Profit, The Boot Campaign. Check in will start at 8:00 with festivities starting soon after.
Pushups for charity is a 90-Second Pushup Competition that benefits our troops through the following ways:
• Mortgage Free homes for Purple Heart recipients
• Jobs to unemployed Veterans
• Counseling and Rehab services to service members
• Surviving Spouse Counseling
Where: Elite Cheer Sensation Gym @ 700 Thimble Shoals Dr. Suite 104, Newport News, Va. 23606
Next Steps: Here are just a few ways for you to get involved:
• Join their Team encouraging others to donate to support your efforts
• Come do pushups for 90 seconds to raise money for our team (optional)
• Get your friends and family involved and ask them to support you
• Make a donation to one of our team members
• Encourage others to join our team
• Spread the word about the event and what we support
This all starts with you going to www.PushupsForCharity.com, watching the amazing video, and then registering for the PUC - Revolution Fitness event. If you have questions about anything along the way please call Mark Guerrettaz, President of Revolution Fitness Club @ 757.509.2339 anytime day or night.